- 03/20/2017 - Barron's: After a Strong 2016, Our Namesake ETF Reshuffles
- Barron's has often advocated buying growth stocks at reasonable prices, and the exchange-traded fund that bears our name is no different.
- 03/20/2017 - Barron's 400 ETF Sees Growth At a Reasonable Price in Consumer Names, Regional Banks and Housing Industries
- DENVER, CO - March 20, 2017 /Business Wire/ - The Barron's 400 ETF (NYSE Arca: BFOR), a smart beta exchange-traded fund that seeks to track the Barron's 400 Index (B400), has completed its semi-annual rebalance based on the reconstitution and equal weighting of its underlying benchmark.
- 09/19/2016 - Barron's 400 ETF Finds Growth at a Reasonable Price in Mid-Caps, Housing
- DENVER, CO - September 19, 2016 - The Barron's 400 ETF (NYSE Arca: BFOR), a smart beta exchange-traded fund that seeks to track the Barron's 400 Index (B400), has completed its semi-annual rebalance based on the reconstitution and equal weighting of its underlying benchmark.
The Barron's 400 IndexSM seeks to collect the highest rated companies in the U.S. stock market according to MarketGrader's fundamental analysis, which measures them based on growth, valuation, profitability and cash flow. This process is based on rigorous measures of financial health, including many favored by Barron's writers. The index was developed by Barron's and MarketGrader and introduced on the cover of Barron's magazine on September 3, 2007. It rebalances semi-annually, on the third week of March and September, when all its components are equally weighted. All Barron's 400 components are selected based on 24 fundamental indicators across growth, value, profitability and cash flow, as measured by MarketGrader. Additional filters are applied to help ensure individual stock liquidity as well as market cap and sector diversification. The index is calculated by NYSE Euronext. An investor can not invest directly in an index.