- 03/20/2017 - Barron's: After a Strong 2016, Our Namesake ETF Reshuffles
- Barron's has often advocated buying growth stocks at reasonable prices, and the exchange-traded fund that bears our name is no different.
- 03/20/2017 - Barron's 400 ETF Sees Growth At a Reasonable Price in Consumer Names, Regional Banks and Housing Industries
- DENVER, CO - March 20, 2017 /Business Wire/ - The Barron's 400 ETF (NYSE Arca: BFOR), a smart beta exchange-traded fund that seeks to track the Barron's 400 Index (B400), has completed its semi-annual rebalance based on the reconstitution and equal weighting of its underlying benchmark.
- 09/19/2016 - Barron's 400 ETF Finds Growth at a Reasonable Price in Mid-Caps, Housing
- DENVER, CO - September 19, 2016 - The Barron's 400 ETF (NYSE Arca: BFOR), a smart beta exchange-traded fund that seeks to track the Barron's 400 Index (B400), has completed its semi-annual rebalance based on the reconstitution and equal weighting of its underlying benchmark.
ALPS is a comprehensive financial services company offering a variety of services to the investment management industry. With over 25 years of experience, we have developed a strong track record of innovation in the asset management, asset servicing and asset gathering business. ALPS entered the ETF market as one of the first service providers in 1995 and has since grown to become the 4th largest distributor of ETFs in the US. In 2007, we expanded our capabilities as an asset manager, specializing in satellite and alternative investment strategies that are designed to help advisors and Institutional Investors build better portfolios.
Our approach involves asset class and manager evaluation, seeking to partner with best-in-class index providers and sub-advisors to deliver portfolio solutions that help improve diversification and provide exposure to attractive investment themes. By utilizing Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) and Open-End Mutual Funds, we are able to provide asset class exposure that is registered, liquid and transparent.
Barron's is America's premier financial magazine, renowned for its market-moving stories. Published by Dow Jones & Co. since 1921, it reaches an influential audience of senior corporate officers, institutional investors, individual investors and financial professionals.
MarketGrader is a stock research company that rates almost 6,000 North American equities based on their underlying fundamental strength. The company's methodology is designed to identify consistent creators of shareholder value as it believes these are the best long term creators of shareholder value. MarketGrader publishes a family of 14 U.S. equity indexes in addition to the Barron's 400, which is created jointly with Barron's as a collection of America's most promising companies. The company's clients include investment managers, broker dealers, hedge funds, financial advisors and individual investors.